14 Bradford Street Balmain 2041 NSW
Transformed terrace, vast 326sqm double block, magical gardens
This classic terrace offers many exciting opportunities, to retain or extend the existing family home or build a separate dwelling (STCA). It is set on a 326sqm parcel of double-fronted land across two titles, with the house located on one title (130sqm) and the garden on the other (196sqm). The gorgeous home has undergone a stylish designer transformation, seamlessly combining classic and contemporary features to great effect. Bathed in sunshine, its expansive NE garden sanctuary is a magical highlight, making it a wonderful home for alfresco entertaining, Tucked away in a peaceful enclave with views over Birrung Park, it's mere footsteps to beautiful Gladstone Park, local primary schools and the cosmopolitan attractions of Darling Street.
- Three elegant bedrooms, two designer bathrooms, main with bath
- Gracious lounge room with French doors to a sunny front terrace
- Separate dining with gas fire, beautiful original cedar staircase
- Smart integrated Smeg gas travertine kitchen, abundant storage
- Sun-soaked sprawling grassed garden, terrace with breakfast bar
- Garage with shed below, scope to create a DLUG (STCA)
- Kauri and ironbark floors, revived fireplaces, high ceilings, fans
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balmain, NSW 2041 priced between $1,900,000 and $3,500,000