14 Bone Street St James 6102 WA
Luxury Family Home
Come and see this beautiful home on one of the most sought after, quiet little streets in St James, Town of Victoria Park.
A perfect family home with 4 bedrooms, multiple entertaining areas and home theatre room, plus an activity room for the kids.
Large kitchen, built in pantry, gas cooktop, and dishwasher. The enormous marble top island bench has loads of additional storage.
The garden features a large undercover alfresco area, sandpit for the kids and many beautiful roses.
Other features include:
- brick and tile house
- front and rear manicured gardens
- large double automatic garage
- main open plan bedroom, ensuite & spa with walk in wardrobe
- guest room with semi-ensuite
- tiled floors throughout living areas
- double front entry doors
- activity room with walk in linen storage
- open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- home theatre / home office
- high ceilings throughout
- NBN fibre connected
- alfresco with decking
- easy care reticulation
- new carpets
- solar power system
- pink batts roof insulation
- monitored security alarm system
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- land size 515sqm (approx)
This is a dream family home. Fully secure and plenty of space!
Close to the shops, Vic park cafe strip, Public Transport, schools, parks, Curtin University and only 8kms to the city.
What more could you ask for?
Call to arrange an inspection or come to our home open!
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St James, WA 6102 priced between $530,000 and $980,000