14 Beryl Street Broadview 5083 SA
Stunning Art Deco in Great Location
This 1939 built, Torrens titled art deco home is packed with character features and has been updated throughout. Its stone fronted character beauty will impress the moment you walk through the front gates. Situated in one of the quietest of locations in Broadview this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Features that make this home special;
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, with built-in robe to bedroom 2
- Light filled lounge with bay window, fireplace and ornate high ceiling
- Large formal dining room
- Stylish kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry, timber benches, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space and pura tap
- Main bathroom with shower + w/c
- Separate laundry with ample storage and valuable second shower
- Second w/c off of laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling + ducted gas heating
- Plenty of storage
- Rimu hardwood floorboards
- Low maintenance manicured gardens
- Securely fenced front and rear yards
- Double length carport with secure access to home
Situated in a near City location it is only a short walk away from the Broadview sports and leisure precinct. Minutes' drive away from excellent shopping including the new Walkerville complex and updated Northpark Shopping Centre. Transport options provide quick and easy access to the CBD and Adelaide Oval attractions. Quality public and private schools are all in close proximity.
This home really is a must see. Make sure it's on your inspection schedule!!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Broadview, SA 5083 priced between $350,000 and $640,000