14 Avoca Close Waratah West 2298 NSW
Designer Style in an Exclusive Cul-de-sac Locale
Majestically elevated to reveal stunning leafy views from almost every angle, this c.2010 one-of-a-kind designer pole home is positioned in an exclusive cul-de-sac surrounded by other high quality dwellings. Constructed from an organic palette of native Blackbutt timber and sandstone, this striking dual-storey residence showcases exceptional craftsmanship while facilitating effortless living and seamless in/outdoor entertaining. In such a quiet, private and beautiful sanctuary, it is easy to forget that the hustle and bustle of city life is only 15 minutes away.
- Architect designed pole home with a natural leafy backdrop and unique architectural elements including Ironbark poles, exposed beams, Blackbutt and Turpentine timber floors, sandstone feature walls, and granite benchtops and vanities.
- A selection of spacious living, bedroom and bathroom accommodation across two levels.
- Contemporary island kitchen appointed with Miele appliances, including gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher.
- Two wood-burning fires and ceiling fans throughout for seasonal comfort.
- Three ample bedrooms with built-in robes, plus versatile office/music room or fourth bedroom.
- Wrap-around deck oriented to the northeast with an outlook over leafy bush surrounds, and a second deck on the lower floor.
- Double garage with automatic door and the convenience of internal access.
- A beautiful, natural and private setting, just minutes to Jesmond Shopping Centre, Waratah Village, the University of Newcastle, Calvary Mater Hospital, and transport links.
- Council rates are approximately $1427.40 per year
- Water rates are approximately $600 per year
- Building and pest reports are available on request
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waratah West, NSW 2298 priced between $490,000 and $910,000