13a Moorland Street Scarborough WA 6019
Luxurious low maintenance living13a Moorland Street, Scarborough
Flooded with natural light and boasting soaring ceilings, modern design elements and chic finishes 13a Moorland could be Scarborough's best buy.
Some features you will love;
- Architect designed & custom built in 2012
- Stunning Blackbutt floors
- Cesar stone kitchen benches with waterfall end
- 900mm European oven, cooktop and range
- Huge master suite with west facing balcony
- 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Multiple living zones over 2 levels
- Bi-fold doors to timber decked alfresco
- Automatic double garage with shoppers entrance
240sqm of luxury living space seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor zones is perfectly positioned with a west facing aspect. Downstairs offers a contemporary floor plan with an open plan kitchen overlooking the split level living area and alfresco and complemented by a conspicuous powder room and laundry. Upstairs the home has integrated 4 generous bedrooms with a second living area and 2 well appointed bathrooms.
Located minutes from the superb Scarborough foreshore and offering easy access to public transport, public and private schools, and approx. 13km from Perth CBD, 13a Moorland offers the ultimate west coast lifestyle - be quick!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scarborough, WA 6019 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000