1389 Tumoulin Road Tumoulin QLD 4888
SHEDS GALORE AND MORE - AUCTION 11 NOV1389 Tumoulin Road, Tumoulin
* 3036m2 (approx) fenced and level allotment
* 2 Bedroom above ground home with extended full length front patio
* Timber floors - new floor coverings or sealing required
* Wood fired combustion heater
* Kitchen with electric upright stove
* 1 Bathroom with shower recess
* Office or store room attached to patio
* Double carport attached to home
* 3 sheds, all connected - 1 x 3 bay shed with drainage and sink, 1 x 2 bay workshop, 1 x small fully lined shed for store room or office plus a lean-to on the front of the large shed
* Animal or chicken enclosure in back yard
* Bore with pump and water storage tank
* Small tank on stand for gravity feeding to house
* Garden shed and fenced house yard.
Tumoulin is a small community approximately 7klm north of Ravenshoe or approximately 145klm south west of Cairns. At 970m above sea level the area is located on the western side of the Hugh Nelson Range and can experience approximately 2200-2700mm of rainfall a year. There are markets held at the nearby Railway Station once a month and the Ravenshoe Railway Company tourist train will be back up and running on Sundays once repairs to damaged bridges are completed. The Auction for this property will be held on-site Saturday 11th of November at 2.00pm. For further information and to arrange to view contact marketing agent Suzey Whitby. Ref HT2176
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tumoulin, QLD 4888 priced between $130,000 and $250,000