138 Dry Creek Road Bonnie Doon VIC 3720
BONNIE DOON - 9 ACRE COUNTRY FARMLET138 Dry Creek Road, Bonnie Doon
* Sealed road access, only a stones throw from Lake Eildon and close to nearby state forest
* Charming brick veneer farmhouse situated on 9 acres with a beautiful rural outlook
* A lovingly and well-cared for home, which is very welcoming, light and bright throughout
* Comprising 3 good sized bedrooms plus study or 4th bedroom plus 2 separate bathrooms
* Combined modern kitchen/dining area with walk in pantry/utility room & heaps of bench space
* Central living area with Coonara wood fire, plus ducted evaporative cooling throughout the home
* Lovely wide undercover front balcony - perfect for admiring the outlook year-round
* Plenty of water - Huge dam (pumped to service the gardens), plus 3 large rainwater tanks
* Large 3 bay lock-up garage with concrete floor, plus double carport under the roofline of the home
* Easy-maintenance gardens, chook run, wood shed, plus additional garden/farm shedding
Very well established, this charming family farmlet will impress upon inspection - contact sole agents MRE for your private inspection
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bonnie Doon, VIC 3720 priced between $320,000 and $600,000