1/37 Querrin Street Yeronga QLD 4104
'ALYSSA COURT' - PRIVATE & CONVENIENT1/37 Querrin Street, Yeronga
Features of 1/37 Querrin Street Yeronga at a glance:
- Large private courtyard - low maintenance
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen which flows out to the stylish courtyard
- Open airy kitchen with generous walk-in pantry/cupboard space - unusual in a townhouse
- Equipped with new stainless steel appliance - double draw Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and Fisher & Paykel oven and stove top
- Three bedrooms - all with sophisticated plantation shutters, air-conditioning and carpet
- Main bedroom with contemporary ensuite
- Main bathroom has a bath to relax and wind down after a hard day's work
- Internal laundry
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Security entry doors - front and rear
- Security and screens to windows
- Roof space storage area with ladder access
- Convenient side access to courtyard for gardening needs etc.
- Large lock-up garage with internal access
- Very light & airy
SMALL PET ALLOWED (with permission)
LOW BODY CORPORATE FEES
Advantages of Property:
- Within 6km to CBD
- Located close to glorious Yeronga Park with extensive parkland offering recreational facilities such as tennis courts, children's play areas and dog enclosure. Wonderful spaces to walk or picnic in.
- Walk to Yeronga Swimming Complex, Yeronga Bowls Club, Croquet Club, Souths Rugby Union Club, and Yeronga RSL Complex
- Very short walk to primary and secondary schools
- Close to several Daycare Centres
- Local and major shopping facilities nearby
- Easy access public transport - bus route and train stations
- This lifestyle suburb offers a myriad of choices for coffee and/or dining
For all enquiries, please call Kerry Marshall.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yeronga, QLD 4104 priced between $280,000 and $520,000