136B Glendower Street Perth WA 6000
HOME OPEN Wednesday 20th September 5.30pm - 6.15pm136B Glendower Street, Perth
AUCTION on site Saturday 7th October at 2pm (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
Conveniently positioned amongst the countless restaurants, cafes and other amenities of Perth, this modern three bedroom freestanding terrace home allows the occupants to enjoy a bustling lifestyle and still be amongst the tranquility of suburbia. 136B Glendower Street is the perfect culmination of function and fashion!
This home suits anyone in search of convenience and lifestyle, located a stone's throw from the Beaufort Street strip, Angove Street strip, Hyde Park, public transport and the CBD, this mini-palace is ideal for young professionals looking to party or a new family in need of more space than an apartment.
Venture inside this groovy multi-levelled pad to enjoy an abundance of natural light and a modern, trendy feel. Wonderfully tiled floors feed through to a cosy lounge area perfect for relaxing and watching the footy on a Sunday. A quaint, grassy courtyard is enough room for a furry friend and a BBQ with friends in the warmer months. Your first spacious bedroom is also on the ground floor, boasting built-in robes and a modern private ensuite.
Upstairs an industrial styled open plan living and dining space with high cathedral ceiling is an entertainer's dream, opening up onto a great balcony with stunning views of the city. An expansive chef's kitchen and breakfast bar with ESSA stone benchtops and ILVE stainless steel appliances make this the ideal home for the keen masterchef or young professional party animal.
Tucked away for privacy is the master suite, complete with its own private balcony, lavish ensuite and plenty of natural light. Gliding up your spiral staircase up to the third and final level is a light and bright space for whatever you require. Spacious and private, this loft could be used as a third bedroom, a sizeable study, studio or another relaxing zone of the home with views across to Hyde Park and panoramic city views.
New to the market this rare groovy gem at 136B Glendower Street will not last long, an industrial pad that young professionals and centrally based families will be fighting for, be sure to pencil in a viewing before it's snapped up!
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three spacious bedrooms, two well-equipped bathrooms, spread across three levels.
- Master bedroom boasting private balcony, lavish ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Minor bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite.
- Ground floor living space feeding onto grassy courtyard.
- Upper open plan living/dining area perfect for entertaining, feeding onto balcony with city views.
- Modern stone kitchen and breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and appliances.
- Spiral staircase ascending to third level with third bedroom/studio/study/retreat.
- Brand new taps and shower fittings throughout.
- Brand new external stainless steel wall lights. Feature pendant lighting and downlights throughout.
- All windows fitted with either custom made white timber blinds or sheer and block-out curtains.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Bosch perimeter alarm system with remote controls.
- Double garage with remote control roller door and storage shed.
- Front and rear custom made security entrance gates.
- Quality built double brick construction with Colourbond roof, including front 5 degree pitch skillion roof and rear 45 degree pitch roof.
- Built by 2016 HIA national award winner for Best Townhouse - Devrite Homes of Distinction. Completed December 2009 with one owner since new.
- Total living area: 183sqm (approx)
- Total build area (inc garage, porch and balconies): 250sqm (approx)
- Total land: 160sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $2,108.17/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,209.95/pa (approx)
WHAT MY OWNERS LOVE ABOUT ME:
We love living in one of the best streets in Perth! Surrounded by North Perth, Mt Lawley, West Perth, Highgate and Northbridge this ideal, secluded, quiet location next to Hyde Park offers an abundance of restaurants, cafes, shops and nightlife - all on the city's doorstep. Topped off with a low maintenance, modern, spacious home with sensational city views across to Hyde Park, living here is a breeze!
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 95m to Hyde Park.
- 850m to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
- 15 minute walk to the Beaufort Street strip.
- 650m to North Perth Plaza shopping precinct.
- 8 minute drive/bike ride to the CBD.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Perth, WA 6000 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000