136A Salvado Road Wembley WA 6014
3 Level Luxury Residence136A Salvado Road, Wembley
Contained within a newly constructed group of 4 townhouses, 3 have sold quickly and we've saved the best till last.
This home is to be sold by TENDER with all written offers considered by 6pm on Saturday 5 November 2016 (and the owners reserve the right to sell prior to this date).
Situated just around the corner from Wembley's thriving shopping and cafe precinct, close to local parkland and right on the Subiaco border, this craftsman built home offers generous living and sleeping accommodation plus quality inclusions that are so often sought .... yet rarely found.
Step inside and you'll discover:-
On the ground floor:
* A freeflowing living and dining room featuring wormy chestnut timber flooring, custom built shelving, recessed wall-mounted smart TV and bi-fold doors extending to the rear al fresco
* Dream kitchen has acres of Caesar stone bench space, huge pantry, stainless steel Bosch appliances including a 900mm electric oven, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and, as special bonus, a Hafele built-in 4 door fridge/freezer.
A custom built steel framed staircase with timber treads spans 3 levels as you make your way up to the first floor you'll find:-
* A very spacious master bedroom situated at the rear of the home which has a fabulous walk-in dressing room with ample drawers, hanging space and plush carpets, recessed wall-mounted smart TV plus city and parkland views.
* An adjoining deluxe ensuite bathroom includes a deep freestanding bath, dual vanity basins set in a stone benchtop cabinet, full height wall tiling, WC and luxurious rainfall shower.
* 2 additional double bedrooms are both a generous size and each include built-in robes, plush carpet floorcoverings one is currently used as a home office and
* A swish second bathroom with full height wall tiling, shower recess, vanity basin and WC
And the piece de resistance .... you'll be hard pressed to find another like this one in Wembley!
* Make your way downstairs to discover a 60 square metre basement currently used as a Home Theatre, entertainment centre or man cave featuring soaring ceilings, wormy chestnut timber flooring, highlight windows, LED lighting and a 154 bottle built-in wine rack, too.
In addition, there are:
* A double lock up garage with lift-panel remote controlled door and direct access into the home.
* Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Rinnai Infinity gas hot water system
* Security system and LED lighting throughout
* A very private al fresco with Merbau timber deck and a vertical garden perfect for outdoor entertaining all year round.
* Those seeking to downsize and want a manageable lock up n leave',
* family with teenagers seeking a Shenton College address or easy access to the private colleges in Claremont, Swanbourne, Peppermint Grove or Mosman Park or
* young professionals seeking the convenience of this special location.
Captured your interest? Chances like this one rarely come to the market. Call me to arrange a private viewing appointment today.
- Sat, 29th Oct 2:00PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wembley, WA 6014 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000