136 Waddington Crescent Koondoola WA 6064
NEST OR INVEST!!!136 Waddington Crescent, Koondoola
Nestled right in the heart of the suburb's R40 ZONING AREA, this charming 4 bedroom 1 bathroom residence with a GRANNY FLAT is ideal for buyers searching for a fantastic FIRST OR FAMILY HOME, an INVESTMENT PROPERTY to add to their portfolio, or even an astute DOWN-SIZING OPTION in an exceptional suburban location.
Walk to the lush BUTTERWORTH PARK at the end of the street, watch the kids as they safely walk to WADDINGTON PRIMARY SCHOOL and indulge yourself in a very close proximity to KOONDOOLA PLAZA for shopping, right next to the KOONDOOLA AVENUE MEDICAL CENTRE an easily accessible to so many more OUTSTANDING amenities.
Inside, most of your time will be spent within a tiled open-plan family and casual meals room, sitting just off a character-filled kitchen with a modern dishwasher,
top of the range 900mm gas cook top/oven, ample storage space and a functional work area for the resident chef. The main bedroom is carpeted for comfort and comprises of wooden wardrobes, a ceiling fan and access outside. The formal lounge and dining rooms are separate and reserved for those special occasions, both tiled for low-maintenance living.
Outdoors, the alfresco entertaining area is more than spacious and the gardens are leafy and private, whilst the self-contained “granny flat” at the rear enjoys its own bedroom, bathroom with a shower and toilet, plus a tiled open-plan living area with an independent kitchen making this space FULLY self contained.
Add your own personal touches throughout or sit on it and either nest or invest whilst you plan your next move. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Ceiling fan, gas cook top and electric oven to granny-flat kitchen/living space
- Gas bayonet to main open-plan family/dining area, plus outdoor alfresco access
- Carpeted 2nd bedroom with ceiling fan
- Stunning fully-tiled bathroom
- 15 Solar power panels (220 Kilowatt)
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Solar powered extractor fans in the granny flat as well as separate air conditioning (cooling)
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Reticulated back yard
- Shared Bore
- Manual reticulation to the back yard
- R40 zoning for triplex subdivision potential
- 180m (approx.) to Butterworth Park
- 350m (approx.) to Waddington Primary School
- 750m (approx.) to the Koondoola Plaza
- 750m (approx.) to Koondoola Avenue Medical Centre
- 1.5km (approx.) to Mercy College
- 14.9km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Koondoola, WA 6064 priced between $270,000 and $490,000