136 Paterson Road Bolwarra 2320 NSW
Renovated family home with flair and style
This impressive family home built in the 1930’s has been lovingly renovated and resorted whilst retaining its gorgeous original features. Beautifully presented on a pristine 561.5sqm block with fruit trees, manicured gardens, raised herb patch and space for the kids to roam and play, a divine and convenient lifestyle awaits you in a home positioned in one Bolwarra’s most highly sought-after neighbourhoods. Embracing all the elements of relaxed living, including an open plan design, three spacious bedrooms and a natural blend between indoor and outdoor entertaining, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
• A bright and open entry with high ceilings and ornate trim invites you in to a home that is centered around effortless family living, with beautiful cypress pine floorboards elegantly leading the way from space to space
• Three beautifully presented, queen-size bedrooms (two with built-in robes) are positioned towards the front to offer privacy and tranquillity away from the heart of this striking weatherboard home
• A generous and renovated open plan living hub allows evenings with guests to easily move from the lounge and traditional/farmhouse inspired kitchen to the indoor dining space or outdoor, decked alfresco
• A large space discovered between the accommodation wing and central living hub with freestanding, slow combustion wood fireplace offers ample room for a living setting or home office. A spacious family bathroom with ornate timber finishes takes care of day-to-day needs
• For creative people, this home creates a beautiful canvas to unleash your artistic side in a private, renovated and repurposed Colorbond shed discovered in the backyard. Perfect for a hobby space, music room, kids playroom, home office or man cave (with a beer rail on all walls taking care of the important details), this space provides electricity, lighting, water and a laundry setup
• Solid timber doors and timber detailed windows add to the original splendor of this home, while new split system air conditioner, downlights, quality European appliances and renovated living hub add to the modern conveniences
Located at a highly sought after address in the heart of Bolwarra only minutes from the train station and a short walk from local schools and shops, and providing easy access to Maitland and Newcastle’s CBDs, prepare to fall in love with this home from the moment you first lay eyes on it.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bolwarra, NSW 2320 priced between $280,000 and $520,000