135A Huntriss Road Doubleview WA 6018
EASY CARE CHIC!135A Huntriss Road, Doubleview
The Seller Reserves the Right to Sell Prior.
Suits Buyers – Mid to High $500,000’s.
Contact Gareth for a full Set Date Sale pack for this property.
This is your opportunity to secure modern contemporary low-maintenance living in the sought-after suburb of Doubleview at a very affordable price. Private and securely tucked away behind the properties double lockup garage is this street front free standing stylish duplex.
When you step inside you are instantly greeted by an open tiled floor plan of lounge, dining and kitchen with sleek and stylish cathedral-style ceilings at the rear of the living area opening onto a superbly finished and presented alfresco area.
The spacious lounge at the front of the property includes a split system reverse cycle air conditioner which services the whole home. The amazing kitchen which has been recently upgraded includes stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances with gas cooking, over-head cupboards, additional soft close draws and built in corner pantry.
The spacious master suite which overlooks the rear courtyard boasts mirrored built-in wardrobes and private en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. The two minor bedrooms both include built-in robes and share the second bathroom which includes free standing shower, separate bath and vanity.
The meticulously presented alfresco area is what dreams are made of and is an extension of the homes living area, bringing outdoor living inside. This fabulous area includes a high-pitched ceiling with fan giving you a sense of space and is complemented with mesh see through café blinds surrounding the whole room and finished off with marine grade carpet underfoot. The rear courtyard also includes easy and manageable artificial turf, garden beds and a side gate access from the driveway.
The property also includes a separate laundry with outdoor access, second separate toilet and large remote-controlled double garage which has secure and handy internal entrance for shopping. Perfectly positioned close to parks, schools, major shopping centers and central to all forms of public transport, this is one property that is just as impressive as its location. Enjoy as a first home, down-size without compromise or rent it out to tenants the choice is yours!
Features that will impress:
• Open plan living with tiles underfoot, recessed ceiling and split-system air-conditioner.
• Stylish cathedral-style ceilings in kitchen/ dining area opening onto the alfresco.
• New kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and built in corner pantry.
• Spacious carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes and en-suite to the master.
• Rear alfresco entertaining at its best with pitched ceiling, café blinds, fan and astro turf.
• Double lock garage with secure and convenient internal access.
• Street front free standing duplex with no strata fees or levies.
The lifestyle it offers:
• 50m Local bus stop.
• 250m Tiny Beez Child Care.
• 300m Local park with play equip.
• 650m Newborough Primary School.
• 1.5km Karrinyup Shopping Center.
• 2.5km Stirling Train & Bus Station.
• 2.6km Innaloo Shopping Center.
For further details or to register your interest please contact Gareth Drummond on 0417 969 473 or [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Doubleview, WA 6018 priced between $390,000 and $720,000