134 Old Dalrymple Road Toll QLD 4820
**HUGE PRICE DROP**BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME NESTLED AMONGST 5 ACRES**134 Old Dalrymple Road, Toll
Positioned just minutes from town on the northern side of Charters Towers location is a prime location, this property will cater for all members of the family. Do not procrastinate you will be disappointed if you miss out, make an appointment with Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today.
* Bedrooms: 5 spacious bedrooms, Main is king size with split system a/c, fan, carpet, walk through robe and ensuite. Bedrooms 2,3,4, are queen
size all with built-ins,carpet, fans and evaporative a/c, bed 3 also has an additional study nook. Bedroom 5 is slightly smaller and has a box a/c,
carpet and access onto the back veranda.
* Office/Sewing room/Toy room: Very large room with plenty of cupboard space, could be used as a bedroom, office, toy room, sewing room, has
outside access and a box a/c, floor coverings are a combination of lino and carpet.
* Kitchen/Dining/Lounge: Fully tiled very large modern kitchen & dining combined with an additional formal dining area with access to the
enclosed rumpus area. Kitchen features, electric cooktop and wall oven plus range-hood, 2 draw dishwasher, natural sky lighting and
evaporative a/c, access to the outside entertainment and pool area.
* Lounge: Informal setting, very large fully tiled area with brilliant views across picturesque surrounds, split system a/c and access to outside
rumpus area, and front veranda.
* Bathroom: Spacious modern fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath, huge stylish vanity and mirror, skylight and separate toilet.
* Laundry: Fully tiled, access to back veranda, large floor to ceiling built-in cupboard, additional hallway linen storage and separate broom
* Ensuite: Very private, fully tiled, modern vanity and shower and toilet.
* Rumpus: Fully tiled, fully lockable with access from front and back veranda and also main living area.
* Entertainment/pool area: Well positioned and private is the outside entertainment area, fully paved, and overlooking the in ground salt water
pool, beautiful landscaping and rock features also surround the pool area.
* Guest room/Retreat: Detached from the main house is this additional very large room with split system a/c, could be used as a guest room,
teenagers retreat the options are endless.
* Large storage lockup: directly off the carport this large lock up room is very secure with lockable roller door.
* Carport: Undercover and room for 4 cars.
* Shed: 4 Bay unpowered shed, with additional lawn locker surrounded by secure wire mesh fencing and lockable gate.
* Water Supply: Both town water and fully equipped bore water supply. Connected to lawn irrigation.
* Fencing: Steel post and rail combined with steel mesh fencing to front/entry side of property, standard fencing to creek boundary fence and
back horse paddock.
* Solar Power: 20 Solar Panels.
* Land size: 2.02 ha/ 5 acres.
Location is perfect, size is perfect and features galore this property will not last so this is your chance to secure your family castle. Book your appointment today by contacting Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers on 0438 852 136.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Toll, QLD 4820 priced between $270,000 and $510,000