1335 Eden Road Nullaki WA 6330
Windward Retreat - Nullaki Peninsula, Western Australia1335 Eden Road, Nullaki
An understated but exquisitely finished home where time and thought during the planning process has resulted in a relaxed but luxurious residence.
Protected from the prevailing wind, the home soaks up the stunning views to the North taking in natural bush and farmland, Denmark, town, Wilson Inlet and the Porongurup and Stirling Ranges in the distance.
1335 Eden Rd occupies an ideal 80 acre site and is one of only 6 properties within the Nullaki Wilderness Estate with pasture suitable for keeping stock or other agricultural pursuits.
* Electric entry gate, monitored security system, keyless entry
* High ceilings, blackbutt timber floors, commercial glazing (North side double glazed)
* Solid Tasmanian oak skirtings and architraves throughout
* Stunning kitchen an extensive list of Miele appliances, integrated Libeherr under-bench bar fridge & plumbed Electrolux fridge/freezer included
* Essastone benchtops to all wet areas (incl laundry) with teak & aluminium cabinetry
* Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning, plus wood fire
* Double garage with strong room
* 200sqm 5 bay shed with high access, rear roller door, own water supply and bushfire system
* 98,000l water tank for the house
* Bore reticulation and independent bushfire protection system running from additional 98,000l tank
A more complete feature list is available on request.
The Northern boundary of the property abuts the Reserve with tracks leading directly to Wilson Inlet. Nearby Anvil Beach is a delightful spot for fishing, swimming, surfing or beachcombing. Living on the Nullaki either permanently or part-time is an escape from the pressure of modern day life. Both the Nullaki Peninsula and Windward Retreat must be seen first-hand to appreciate how special this property and it's location really are.
Viewing by appointment. Please contact Rob Mason on 0411 615 806 or [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nullaki, WA 6330 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000