13/237 Canterbury Road Canterbury NSW 2193
Spacious Sunlit Living13/237 Canterbury Road, Canterbury
Offering a variety of benefits, this apartment features.
* Two bedrooms with built in robes
* Premium quality fixtures and finishes
* Italian timber look tiles throughout
* Impressive size living area with separate lounge and dining
* Massive master bedroom with ensuite
* Large main bathroom and internal laundry
* Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
* Building accessed from rear Clunes Lane
* Full security building with video intercom and basement parking
* 9.5kms from Sydney CBD, 315 metres walk to station and buses
Area: 102sqm approx (Unit 88sqm + Balcony 14sqm)
Strata Rates: $550.00pq approx
Water Rate: $181.00pq approx
Council Rates: $230.00pq approx
Adrian Abrook 0412 569 800
Moeata Ioane 0432 569 808
LJHooker Dulwich Hill
3 offices - 1 team
02 9569 8000
Set on the Inner West's southern edge, Canterbury has evolved from hidden Sydney gem to up-and-coming lifestyle hub, as developers and homebuyers capitalise on the area's superb CBD proximity, transportation links, and leisure amenities. Luxury and boutique development is growing fast alongside freestanding character homes and classic apartment blocks - all scattered with quiet parklands and surrounded by urban culture. Cooks River's grassed foreshore places walk and cycle ways in within easy reach and residents also enjoy an established aquatic and fitness centre, ice-skating rink, and racecourse. About 10kms or 20 minutes by train from the city, Canterbury is indeed a postcode to watch. Want more information? Contact the team at LJHooker Marrickville Dulwich Hill Canterbury
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Dulwich Hill NSW, 2203
More property from LJ Hooker Marrickville | Dulwich Hill Dulwich Hill
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canterbury, NSW 2193 priced between $500,000 and $920,000