1/32 Otto Street Merrylands NSW 2160
End of cul-de-sac duplex home is designed for modern family living1/32 Otto Street, Merrylands
Naturally bright interiors provide multiple living spaces, with a generous entertainers' level complemented by an upper level family retreat. A host of upgrades add a fresh touch to the home, culminating in a recently completed deck that overlooks the sun washed garden.
The gas kitchen has a range of European appliances and bathrooms are neatly presented. Quietly set on the upper level, four bedrooms comfortably accommodate the family, receiving plenty of light and taking in elevated views over the neighbourhood.
This superb home is set within walking distance of schools, shops, cafés and restaurants, as well as transport services and motorways.
* Flowing entertainer's level, generous lounge/dining
* Covered outdoor retreat of 55sqm finished in Merbau
* Kitchen has Bosch five burner stove, Smeg rangehood
* Bedrooms appointed with built-ins, ensuite master
* Elegant plantation shutters installed on all windows
* Both levels have air conditioning, ducted upstairs
* Immediately enjoy with no further expense required
* Alarm system, CCTV cameras, garage plus carport
* End position in low traffic cul-de-sac near park
* Easy access to shops, restaurants and train stations
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Merrylands, NSW 2160 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000