132 King Street Clarence Town NSW 2321
Rare, landmark residential gem offers idyllic lifestyle in brilliant location132 King Street, Clarence Town
5,686sqm (1.4acres) of picture-perfect manicured lawns overlooking the Williams River and with absolute water frontage, this striking abode delivers a sublime country lifestyle with every modern convenience. Built in 1856, the double storey residence with steep iron roof and dormer windows complemented by wide, dreamy wrap-around verandas retains much of its period features complemented by contemporary lifestyle elements throughout. Boasting impressive dimensions, four stunning bedrooms and a sublime surrounding vista, this impressive home is a rare opportunity that shouldn’t be missed.
• The ground level of this beautiful home hosts lavishly appointed and immensely liveable formal and informal dining and living rooms, most with dual aspect and gorgeous fan-light doors opening out on to the picturesque verandas
• The entertainer’s kitchen has sweeping timber benchtops, ample storage and preparation space, gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, wood-burning stove and spacious family meals area
• The elegant sleeping arrangements include impressive king-size master suite with built-in drawers and shelving plus walk-in robe. Situated beyond the veranda but under the roofline, two further queen-size bedrooms, one with ensuite and doors to a paved patio, are ideal as guest accommodation or as a bed and breakfast venue. 2.5 bathrooms are presented in this home, with the spacious family bathroom including a dual vanity, shower, toilet and spa bath
• A flight of stairs leads to the upper level of this magnificent abode, which offers extensive lounge and entertainment space as well as an office with storage and sink facilities
• Beyond the house is a double garage with laundry and 8m x 6m paved and covered alfresco dining and entertainment patio with garden and river outlook
• This striking period masterpiece offers much of its original glory, including 9 inch solid brick walls; decorative 13 foot ceilings; cedar skirting boards; architraves; and internal doors. Additional features include full insulation; ducted, zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning; slow combustion wood heater; two eye-catching fireplaces; and 500 bottle wine cellar
The beautiful manicured lawns of this striking property are expansive and sweep down to the river, offering sublime views beyond and a peaceful, dreamy lifestyle. You will be swept away by this luxurious lifestyle property in the heart of Clarence Town and within easy reach of the region’s commercial hubs of Raymond Terrace (25 mins) Maitland (40 mins) and Newcastle (50 mins).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clarence Town, NSW 2321 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000