1/32-34 Ingall Street Mayfield 2304 NSW
Superb Entry into In-demand Mayfield
Stylishly updated and immaculately presented throughout, this single level villa, in a complex of just two homes, is the perfect alternative to apartment living. Enjoy its bright interiors with separate lounge and dining spaces that seem to invite you to immediately settle straight in. A small courtyard and level lawns adjoin providing even further living space - this time for open-air relaxation. Both kitchen and bathroom have been renovated for contemporary living - the kitchen with white joinery and on-trend black handles, the bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c in a crisp white palette with feature tiling. Meanwhile bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes to create inviting personal retreats.
Less than 10 minutes from the city and with a planned new Coles supermarket close by; walk to buses, parkland, eateries and shopping with ease.
- One of only two homes with entry off Hann Street
- A stylish aesthetic with a neutral colour palette and timber look floors
- Lounge room with air-conditioning connects to a private north facing courtyard
- Fully fenced garden surrounds provide a safe play area for children and pets
- Smartly updated kitchen with electric cooker and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Two robed bedrooms with soft carpet underfoot and painted exposed brick walls
- Single garage plus additional parking in front; NBN connected
- Footsteps from Dangar Park, Mayfield Bowling Club and swimming centre
- Potential rental return is a approximately $410-$420 per week
- Council rates are approximately $1,381 per year
- Water rates are approximately $546 per year
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mayfield, NSW 2304 priced between $310,000 and $570,000