1/31 Lorne Avenue Killara 2071 NSW
SOLD BY JIM YANG 9487 1500
Combining easycare living with walk-to-everywhere convenience, this north facing apartment reveals modern updates across a wonderfully spacious layout totaling 201sqm.
• The free flowing living and dining area is set under a high ceiling
• North facing sunroom provides an ideal setting to entertain guests
• Brand new CaesarStone kitchen has stainless appliances, 900mm 5 burner gas cook top & huge kitchen pantry soft closing drawers & corner pull-out trays
• Two of four light filled bedrooms are appointed with oversized built-in robes
• Completely modernised main bathroom includes separate bath/shower & heated towel rail
• Separate powder room, internal laundry, ceiling fans & storage
• Set in well maintained full brick building of only 8 apartments & surrounded by established gardens
• Its prized setting holds future high rise development potential
• Remote control access to the oversized garage with storage space
• Killara High School catchment, walk to Killara Station & shops
• Set in quiet & tranquil neighbourhood
• Air conditioned lounge & main bedroom
• Sunny & bright throughout with plenty of sunlight
• Potential rent $950 - $1000 per week
Outgoings (approx) - Strata: $1409.13pq Council Fee: $351pq Water Rate: $167.21pq
For further information please contact Jim Yang on 9487 1500.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Killara, NSW 2071 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000