1302/2 Phillip Street Sydney 2000 NSW
The ultimate city apartment
With exceptional views that stretch across Circular Quay to the majestic Harbour Bridge and eastwards across the Royal Botanic Gardens, this is a rare opportunity to enter an exclusive harbourside enclave. Awash with northern sunlight and designed for entertaining, this is blue ribbon living at its finest.
- A truly remarkable lifestyle apartment over 124sqm
- Potential to convert back into a two bedroom apartment
- Extremely well proportioned open plan living areas
- Generous master with built-ins, en-suite and balcony
- Updated Kitchen with stone bench tops and separate laundry
- Indoor pool with Harbour Bridge views, spa, sauna and gymnasium
- Concierge, Squash court, secure parking space
The ultimate city apartment for the executive, investor or downsizer, it is merely metres to Circular Quay, Opera House theatres, cafes, museums, art galleries and transport.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,700,000