130 Hope Street White Gum Valley WA 6162
BELOW REPLACEMENT VALUE130 Hope Street, White Gum Valley
With a northern rear orientation, the property sits upon 456sqm of land and represents superb value for the locale, considering the finish of the home, recent sales and comparable homes being marketed!
An expansive, top quality kitchen overlooks the family area which in turn leads to the calming outdoor entertaining area that can easily open up & bring outside living in and vice a versa. You also have the luxury of a further 2 separate living areas that would be ideal for a formal area, reading room, theatre or work studio.
This home is for the young or more mature family alike - with 4 huge oversized bedrooms (3 upstairs & 1 downstairs) two bedroom with en-suites and two powder rooms.
Separate private living spaces allow family members autonomy and room to move while large open spaces facilitate celebration, intimacy and revelry.
* Elevated Position With Ocean Views
* Double Storey Design Constructed in 2007
* 4 Good Sized Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms + 4 WC's
* Kitchen with Quality Appliances and Granite Bench Top
* Open Plan & Spacious Family and Meals Area
* Al Fresco With Timber Cladding Ceiling
* Separate Formal Lounge/Theatre Room
* Master Suite with Walk In Robe & En-suite
* Ground Floor Master Bedroom With En-Suite
* Third Upstairs Living Area
* Extensive Quality Tiling & Timber Flooring Throughout
* Double Garage with Direct House Entry
* Roller Shutters
* Automated Security Gates
* Wet Kitchen Off The Garage
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
* Utility/Wet Room With Entry From Outside Direct
* Three Balconies To Encompass The Ocean & Garden Island Views
* 456sqm Street Front Block
Exceptional Value - This must be first on the list!
Property Code: 443
- Sat, 29th Oct 4:30PM – 5:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in White Gum Valley, WA 6162 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000