130 Coolgardie Avenue Redcliffe WA 6104
Under Contract - Home Open Cancelled130 Coolgardie Avenue, Redcliffe
Strategic Investors, Superb Value Hunters, Home Entertainers & Frequent Flyers...
THIS IS THE ONE!
The Best of Both Worlds, "Terrific Family Home" + "Development Area 6" precinct.
If you've been waiting for a home that's a bit special in a fantastic and exciting growth potential location, then this solid brick and tile home on a huge 809sqm will certainly not disappoint. Make no mistake, the time to buy into this special development area is right now.
This big family home has a lovely ambiance and enormous list of envious features.
* Multiple living areas. Upgraded kitchen.
* 4 x reverse cycle split system air conditioners.
* Extensive timber laminate flooring.
* Separate dining or multipurpose area.
* Semi-ensuite. Upgraded doors. Timber blinds.
* Sparkling solar HEATED POOL completed in 2011.
* Liquid limestone paving around pool.
* Huge rear full length gabled patio overlooking pool and yard.
* Side gabled patio alfresco dining area off family area.
* Extensive quality artificial turf installed in 2011.
* Oz Shut Roller shutters installed in 2010.
* Roof restoration completed in 2011.
* Large 6 x 7 workshop with new power sub-board.
* Oversized large gabled front carport area.
* Additional side undercover parking.
* Extensive brick paving and landscaped garden beds.
* Solar hot water system.
Set behind a secure and private brick and timber picket fence, the home is well positioned to allow vehicle access to the huge rear yard. Throw away the lawn mower, take it easy and get your swimmers on for this long hot Summer!
Only some 9km from the CBD, 130 Coolgardie Avenue is a superb family investment location, a short stroll to the Swan River and with easy access to Shops (Belmont Forum, Morley Galleria, Midland Gate), Airports, Public Transport and Schools. St Maria Goretti's and Redcliffe Primary schools are within walking distance and the Great Eastern Highway provides ready access to Tonkin Highway, Tunnel, CBD, Future Perth Stadium and the Guildford gateway to the Swan Valley.
The current zoning is R20 – Single Residential. Development Area 6 has long been identified and allocated as a special precinct by the State Government and City of Belmont. Mindful of the proposed Perth Airport rail project and Redcliffe-Belmont Station due circa 2020, there’s no doubt this is an exciting precinct and a strategic investment location.
BE QUICK…BUY NOW!
Proudly presented by RealtyWest "Your Local Realtor". Call Martin on 0416193008 now to arrange your personal tour of this beautiful home.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Redcliffe, WA 6104 priced between $380,000 and $710,000