130 Christine Avenue Varsity Lakes QLD 4227
Magnificent North-Facing Waterfront Apartments130 Christine Avenue, Varsity Lakes
South Lakes is an absolute waterfront development, comprising of 3 stages. The first set for completion in early 2017. With 2 bed/1 bath, 2 bed/2 bath + study and 3 bed/2.5 bath + study apartments across 7 levels of uninterrupted North-facing views on Lake Orr, South Lakes is the last of waterfront developments on Lake Orr and the ONLY northfacing lot.
Featuring resort style living including lap pool, kids pool, spa, sauna, fitness club, cinema, golf simulator, herb garden, and a games room along with a fully equipped resident's lounge with outdoor walking trails allowing all residents to enjoy the Gold Coast waterfront living lifestyle. It all sounds too good to be true! Further features include;
• 2.7mtr High, Acoustic treated ceilings
• Ducted Heating/Cooling with Climate control
• Stone benchtops throughout along with luxury black matt fittings and quality finishes throughout
• Miele stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and electric induction cooktop
• Open plan living, tiled throughout living areas
• Quality carpets in bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• Separate laundry, dryer included
• Large balconies for year round entertainment bringing the outdoors in
• Secure key access building entry
• Secure car parking
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Within the vicinity and at your doorstep:
- Robina Town Centre 5 min drive
- Centrally located to the M1 Pacific Motorway
- Robina Hospital 5 min drive
- Bond University 5 min drive
- Market Square 5 min drive
- Burleigh Heads and Gold Coast Beach's 10 min drive
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 10 min drive
- Gold Coast Airport 20 min drive
Robina/Varsity has been identified as the key region in Gold Coast Growth to 2050, benefiting from solid infrastructure and prudent planning. There are very few regions that can match Robina/Varsity’s capacity for growth and expansion with a population boom forecast and the 2018 Commonwealth Games, South Lakes is perfectly positioned to cater to the population growth within the vicinity.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Varsity Lakes, QLD 4227 priced between $280,000 and $520,000