130 Chesterfield Cresent Kuraby QLD 4112
EXCITING NEW OFF-THE-PLAN SALES UNDERWAY!130 Chesterfield Cresent, Kuraby
Comprising only 22 townhouses, this lovely sized estate has been carefully designed to encapsulate the modern lifestyle requirements to suit both the owner occupier, investor and rental market place.
A thriving location of southside Brisbane. Kuraby is easily reached by train, bus and car. It offers residents a huge variety of amenities and public facilities including access to multiple shopping centres and local stores, state and private schools and is just 20 minutes to CBD.
For investors wanting a safe and viable property thats going to deliver a healthy return with good depreciation and no hassles this is a clever option thats set to see continued capital growth and low vacancy rates. Market appraisal indicates a rental of $460-$490 per week making these incredible value that offers a higher return than banks currently will on your savings.
For owner occupiers, downsizers and first time buyers this is an attractive proposition that gives you a well designed, beautiful home to enjoy for as long as suits your needs and keeps your foot firmly on the property ladder. Couple this with the improved Government grants now available to eligible first time buyers in Qld, and this becomes an affordable buy for a large three bedroom home with double garage and gardens.
These designer homes filled with quality finishes & features:
- Stone benches with waterfall edge to kitchen.
- Technika oven, gas stove and rangehood plus a dishwasher.
- 20mm stone tops to vanities in all bathrooms.
- Ceramic tiling to floors and walls. Including floor to ceiling height in ensuite, main bathroom, downstairs powder room and laundry.
- Full insulation to ceiling and external brick walls (excluding garage).
- Triple coated paintwork throughout the inside.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room and master bedroom.
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, living and patio area.
- Security lights to front door and clothes line area.
- Landscaping and lawns & 1.8m fences on boundary.
- Double garage, laundry facility and covered outdoor areas.
A private and serene estate with relaxed common gardens for residents exclusive use.
Call me today for plans and prices. This is an unmissable opportunity to buy now and move in Q1 2017 with just 10% deposit!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kuraby, QLD 4112 priced between $320,000 and $590,000