1/3 Young Street Vaucluse 2030 NSW
Sunsplashed Townhouse With NE Aspect & Ocean Views
In a quiet enclave perfectly positioned moments to Diamond Bay Reserve, Christison Park and North Rose Bay village shops, this boutique townhouse impresses with its ocean views, north-east aspect and light-filled interiors flowing to a sunny balcony and private walled courtyard that is ideal for alfresco entertaining.
A wonderful home for downsizers, it is one of three townhouses in a classic-contemporary complex with a side driveway leading to a secure oversize double garage with direct internal access. Quiet and peaceful with reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout, the townhouse features level access from the street and abundant natural light pouring in from large windows on three sides.
The entry level provides good-sized sitting and dining areas, a well-appointed granite/gas kitchen, laundry, powder room and internal stairs leading down to the garage. Upstairs are the main bedroom (with balcony, b/ins and ensuite with shower above bath) and 2nd & 3rd bedrooms (both with b/ins) serviced by a 2-way ensuite bathroom.
- Light-filled open-plan living & dining areas
- Dining area opens to sunny alfresco courtyard
- Granite/gas kitchen w Smeg/Bosch appliances
- Main bedroom with b/ins, ensuite and balcony
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with b/ins & 2-way ensuite
- Powder room (at entry level), separate laundry
- Polished timber floors, tall windows on 3 sides
- Reverse-cycle air-con, abundant natural light
- Beautiful district and ocean views from balcony
- Secure double garage with direct internal access
- Stroll to parks, coastal walk, North Rose Bay shops
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Vaucluse, NSW 2030 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000