13 Stefanelli Close Wandi WA 6167
WANDI HAVEN FOR LARGE FAMILIES!13 Stefanelli Close, Wandi
The large powered work shed with double door entry conveniently located offers plenty of room for the man of the house to tinker. Extensive parking and turnaround for multiple vehicles is ideal as the bitumen is extended to the home and around the shed. Small feature dam is the centre piece of the front garden.
* Front verandah
* 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 wc's
* Guest living area with kitchen and living space
* Double door hallway entry
* Family room
* Step down lounge room with bar and high raked ceiling
* Galley kitchen, plenty of jarrah cupboards, stainless steel appliances and gas hot plate
* Separate dining area opposite kitchen
* Multiple separate living zones, study, games and sewing room
* Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes and are on the same side of the house as the master bedroom also a bathroom and laundry
* Bedrooms 4 and 5 with built in robes are on the other side with the guest room, another bathroom, sewing room, games and study rooms
* Long lockup garage with shopper entrance and walk through scullery/pantry
* Air conditioned (evaporative and split systems)
* (2) Wood combustion fire place
* Solar hot water system
* Large powered work shed approx 12m x 7.7m
* Below ground pool with extensive stone paving
* 20,000 gallon rainwater tank and another 38,000 gallon tank
* Reticulated lawns and gardens
Conveniently located within minutes of the NEWLY COMPLETED AUBIN GROVE TRAIN STATION the Kwinana Freeway, the amenities of Honeywood Estate, Harvest Lakes Atwell and Cockburn Central shopping centre.
Equestrian facilities and other activities such as wood-working, land care, tennis, fitness-boxing and mothers groups also take place around the Wandi Hall Complex. As well as the land care group, nature reserves provide areas for bush walking. There's room on your property for a veggie garden, fruit trees, and you can get creative with an ornamental garden. So lots of "country" benefits and yet a major shopping centre is 15 minutes away at Cockburn Gateway. Other near-by shops include, Aubin Grove IGA, Atwell IGA and Rockingham City. Restaurants and bars are only minutes away. The Mandurah train line provides easy access to Perth with stations at both Cockburn and Kwinana,
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Sun, 25th Jun 12:30PM – 1:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wandi, WA 6167 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000