13 Peter Wilson Street Glenwood 2768 NSW
SOLD BY EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 & GEORGE CHOUMAEV 0415 842 108. SELLING YOURS? CALL ANYTIME FOR MORE INFO.
ROOM TO MOVE! A Large, Versatile Family Home With a Pool.
POOL, YARD and PERGOLA. Nestled in one of Glenwood's most desirable and peaceful pockets on a generous 591.8sqm block, this very well maintained four bedroom plus study family residence is a short stroll to a lovely park and children's playground, the City direct and T-Way bus stop and offers easy access to Norwest Business Park, the M7 and M2 motorways and the future railway, plus a short stroll to Parklea Primary School, Glenwood's Swan Lake and reserve/picnic play area.
Along with the multiple internal living areas, enjoy some wonderful outdoor features, such as a sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool and a large covered outdoor entertaining area, all easily visible from the kitchen and everyday living areas.
- Four large bedrooms all with built-ins, plus an extra large main bedroom with a parents retreat, huge walk-in-robe and large spa en-suite.
- Ducted air-conditioning, natural gas heating points.
- Modern, bright and open plan timber kitchen with a granite bench top, brand new oven, stove and rangehood plus plenty of cupboard space and an over sized triple door pantry.
- Extra-large upstairs rumpus room.
- Double garage with remote control and internal access.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel Fardouly from Raine & Horne Bella Vista / Glenwood on 0405 322 222 for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenwood, NSW 2768 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000