13 Newcombe Way Padbury WA 6025
752sqm TRIPLEX POTENTIAL BLOCK!13 Newcombe Way, Padbury
With nothing need to be done, the home boasts a modern kitchen, 2 spacious living areas, a separate dining area, reverse cycle air conditioning and an all seasons outdoor entertaining area simply move in, put your feet up and enjoy!
This north/south facing property backs on to the evergreen and leafy Newcombe Park and is within easy walking distance to South Padbury and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools, Padbury Shopping Centre and Duncraig Senior High School.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious master bedroom with BIRs
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate WC
- 2 separate living areas
- Renovated kitchen with a pantry, gas cooktop, fridge and microwave recess and a breakfast bar - all with an outlook to the outdoor entertaining area and backyard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas bayonet
- Gas hot water system
- Security screens
- Outdoor entertaining area perfect for all year round entertaining
- Enclosed front courtyard with park views
- Large shed for additional storage
- Grassed area for the kids or pets (plenty of room for a pool)
- Additional off-street parking
- A new 2 storey home would enjoy park views from a 2nd storey and a rear balcony would be protected from the sea breeze
The property has public transport close to the doorstep as well as easy access to main arterial roads and is only a short drive to the Greenwood Train Station, Craigie Leisure Centre, the beach, Hillarys Marina and Whitfords Shopping Centre.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $430,000 and $790,000