13 Mooloolah Meadows Drive Mooloolah Valley QLD 4553
TREE CHANGE FOR PEACE AND TRANQUILITY13 Mooloolah Meadows Drive, Mooloolah Valley
Open planned living with views from the back verandah, this home is well worth an inspection and will suit a growing family looking to live on an acreage away from the hustle and bustle. Set up for dual living you will find 4 bedrooms and 2-bathroom upstairs and a self- contained apartment with kitchenette downstairs. Renovate or move in as is, you will certainly start to enjoy the lovely lush greenery and crisp country fresh air.
You will find these features in this comfortable home:
- Four good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Open plan dining and with two separate living areas
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in main living area
- Central Country Kitchen overlooking lush greenery
- Large verandah at the back perfect for entertaining
- Front patio with gardens
- Plenty of room to create herb and vegetable garden
- One Bedroom self- contained apartment & kitchenette downstairs
- 2 bay carport in front of house
- Large 9m x 7m shed & an adjoining 7m x 4m Carport
- Endless drinking bore water plumbed throughout the home
- Conveniently located a couple of minutes from the Village
- Mooloolah Valley township has IGA supermarket, primary school and amenities
- 20 minutes' drive to beaches and Sunshine Coast University, reputable state schools and prestigious private schools
- 45-minute drive to Brisbane
Perfect to create your own private family sanctuary, make sure this house is on YOUR list to inspect today!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mooloolah Valley, QLD 4553 priced between $390,000 and $720,000