13 Mabel Terrace Camden Park 5038 SA
PATCH, PAINT & PROFIT!
A surprisingly spacious, solid brick family home, offering 6 to 7 rooms of both formal & informal living with an extensive private rear entertaining area and parking for multiple vehicles. The property is well located with two street access and metres to public transport. Now ripe and ready for your renovations and worthy of consideration acting under executors instructions - Be quick!
Consider these features:
- Rendered external finish, tiled roof
- Easy care tiled flooring to main living areas
- Modern style oak timber kitchen
- Open plan, spacious casual meals/family area
- Separate formal dining and lounge rooms
- Central fully tiled modernised bathroom, with bath, separate shower
- Large roller door carport/garage area
- Extensive all weather rear patio/verandah area adjoining casual living.
An ideal project for trades persons or renovators. Be Quick!
Certificate of Title: Volume 5901 Folio718
Council: City of West Torrens
Council Rates: $899pa
Zoning: Residential 18- Medium Density
SA Water: $242pq (approx)
House Size: 219sqm (approx)
Land Size: 420sqm (approx)
Year Built: 1955
For further information please contact Phil & Jo Rogers.
Visit www.glenelg.ljhooker.com.au to view other LJ Hooker Glenelg listings.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Camden Park, SA 5038 priced between $250,000 and $460,000