13 Lake Street Lake Albert 2650 NSW
one of a kind
A mud brick and timber clad exterior with skillion verandah present an earthy and rustic home, belying a unique split-level floorplan boasting light and space
- timber accents, exposed beams, a tiled ground floor and light streaming down from the windows in the double height ceiling add to the sense of space
- the home features multiple living areas including an expansive formal lounge, plus a mezzanine overlooking the spacious open plan living and dining
- practical U-shaped kitchen boasts plenty of cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including a freestanding cooker and dishwasher
- downstairs features three bedrooms, all with built-in robes; the generous main also enjoys an updated ensuite
- upstairs is an expansive mezzanine area with plenty of storage utilising the roof space
- an expansive undercover pergola is perfect for entertaining, complete with built-in barbeque and pizza oven
- there is no shortage of storage space with a double length double car garage that includes a lined annex with wall air conditioner
- other features of notes include a 5kVa solar system, in-ground watering system, slow combustion wood heater and ducted evaporative cooling
- conveniently located close to public transport, schooling and sporting grounds, the conveniences of the Lake Village shopping complex are nearby
Unique, functional and funky; homes like this one don’t come along often – call today to arrange a viewing!
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lake Albert, NSW 2650 priced between $280,000 and $520,000