13 Heysen Drive Sunbury 3429 VIC
Solid as a Rock!
Number 13 is going to be lucky for someone! This North facing home with presence and stature commands your attention and offers your family an opportunity to become established in an integral pathway between the Sunbury town ship, Aldi complex, schools and sporting facilities. A wide, welcoming entry is your first foray in to this immaculate, quality built home that comprises:
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with BIRs, master including a dressing room, FES and s/system
• Separate study/office or hobby room
• Versatile L shaped lounge/dining
• Bright kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space and adjoining meals area
• Family room
• Extra large family bathroom with bidet
• Laundry with ext access
• Ducted heating and evap. cooling
• Huge block size of approx. 775sqm with beautiful established gardens
• External roller shutters
• Garden shed
• Enormous 3 car garage with separate workshop
• Additional under house storage
This is a rewards plus property with nearby shops, parks and playgrounds also boasting easy access to major roads and arterials. Everything you want for the entire family is right here! Be quicker than greased lightning for this one! Call today to arrange your private inspection.
Sealed Bid: Tuesday 1st November 2016 at 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunbury, VIC 3429 priced between $300,000 and $550,000