13 Hawthorne Street Ramsgate Beach NSW 2217
AUCTION ON-SITE THIS SATURDAY AT 3:30PM13 Hawthorne Street, Ramsgate Beach
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.13HawthorneStreet.com
This is a magnificent two-storey family home set on approx 900m2 of land, will show you exactly why you should never judge a book by its cover it certainly has a lovely, leafy exterior but seriously, when you see the inside, your jaw will drop.
You'll be greeted by a sparkling crystal chandelier in the foyer, stunning glossy tiling and an extremely tasteful dcor throughout. This residence has the convenience of both casual and formal living and dining areas, as well as an upstairs retreat/sitting area for keeping the kids apart (and the massive back yard will help with that, too!). But it's not all about the kids; the lady of the house will go CRAZY when she sees the kitchen. An absolute showpiece, it boasts:
- Sleek, limitless Corian benches
- Superior Bosch gas appliances, including an integrated dishwasher
- Concealed fridge
- Automatic-closing drawers
- Two ovens, including a double-oven
- Integrated coffee machine
Upstairs, the inclusions continue to excite natural light flowing through the skylight; five large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes; a private balcony with access from the study area & bedroom ; a family living area and a balcony; a stunning main bathroom as well as a separate WC, all with floor-to-ceiling tiling; and a master suite which offers two built-in wardrobes, with the ensuite through one, plus additional storage and its own split system air conditioning.
Nearly done a few additional, very tempting inclusions:
- Great storage under the main staircase plus in-ceiling storage from the loft plus a huge linen cupboard
- 2 powder rooms, one with a shower off the gigantic laundry
- second pantry and fridge in the laundry
- Foxtel connected in EVERY room
- Ducted vacuum system throughout
- Both ducted and split system air conditioning systems
- Storage shed in the back yard
- Double, remote garage with internal access, plus additional off-street parking
Then there's the massive back yard and covered outdoor entertaining area; its own tranquil retreat, including a private, landscaped oasis that will offer many, many hours of relaxed, weekend enjoyment.
And the location! With a lush bushy reserve as your virtual front yard, the local primary school just metres away and fantastic beaches, shops and restaurants within mere minutes, this residence couldn't be more ideally situated.
You're definitely going to need two inspections just to absorb it all.
For further details, contact Ray Fadel on 0413 177 739 or 8097 2422. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Ramsgate Beach, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ramsgate Beach, NSW 2217 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,700,000