13 Fantail Avenue Gwelup WA 6018
A STUNNING FAMILY ENTERTAINER!13 Fantail Avenue, Gwelup
A gated entry reveals a secure front yard with artificial lawns and reticulated low-maintenance gardens that are synonymous of the ease and excellence of living on offer here. Downstairs, double doors open into a theatre room, whilst the master bedroom suite is fitted with a large walk-in wardrobe, as well as a spacious ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
Another set of gorgeous double doors welcomes you into an open-plan family and dining area with high pitched ceilings and a sleek kitchen incorporated into the impressive design. The main living zone flows through to a fully-enclosed alfresco entertaining space, complete with its own kitchenette and direct outdoor access to a covered dome patio with wood decking and feature lighting, which overlooks a sparkling heated swimming pool and its striking waterfall blade feature.
There is even a massive remote-controlled four-car garage to appease for the entire family's personal needs. Upstairs, another lounge or living room services the minor sleeping quarters, as does a convenient study/activity nook by the fourth bedroom.
It doesn't get much better than this, within minutes of Lake Karrinyup Country Club, Lake Gwelup and its sprawling reserve, Lake Gwelup Primary School, shopping at Gwelup and Karrinyup, public transport, freeway convenience, pristine beaches along our famous coastline and so much more. The best of everything is within arm's reach!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Open-plan family and dining area
- Large kitchen with solid stone bench tops, a double pantry, a breakfast bar for casual meals and quality appliances.
- Spacious tiled enclosed alfresco entertaining area with a pitched ceiling, split-system air-conditioning, built-in BOSE speakers, two ceiling fans, feature down lighting, a stone kitchenette and an island bar area
- Bi-fold doors extend out to a fantastic dome patio for further outdoor entertaining, with built-in external speakers of its own, as well as two fans, cafe blinds/roller blinds, decking and a built-in Beef Eater gas barbecue
- Carpeted upstairs lounge or extra living room
- The upper-level study/activity nook is also carpeted for comfort
- 2nd upstairs bedroom is carpeted with BIR's, folding shutter doors, outdoor access to the tiled front balcony and semi-ensuite access into a large main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and a separate toilet
- Carpeted 3rd upper-level bedroom with BIR's and semi-ensuite access into the upstairs bathroom also
- Double doors into a large carpeted upper-level 4th bedroom with BIR's
- Well-appointed laundry with a stone top, double linen press and internal shopper's entry via a huge remote-controlled four-car garage (with split-system air-conditioning, a sink and sliding-door access to the rear)
- Downstairs powder room
- Under-stair storage
- Double linen press upstairs
- Easy-care liquid-limestone surrounds to pool and rear outdoor areas
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- Feature entry void
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Feature white timber shutters throughout
- 19 solar power panels (5kW system)
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Built-in BOSE speakers in the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Foxtel connectivity
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Side tool shed
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gwelup, WA 6018 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000