13 Esk Street Rowes Bay QLD 4810
Executive Home in the Beachside Suburb of Rowes Bay13 Esk Street, Rowes Bay
A spacious and light-filled environment welcomes you as you pass through the entry foyer. In the kitchen you will find plenty of surprises including stone bench tops, a Miele induction cooktop & dishwasher plus plumbing for your fridge. The oversized living area is impressive, open the two rows of bi-fold windows and enjoy the sea breezes.
Each bedroom in well sized, the master bedroom features a stunning ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and a walk-in robe. A separate bath and shower is found in the main bathroom, along with a separate toilet for convenience. Additional features to this home include a large undercover entertaining area, polished timber floorboards, reverse cycle split system air conditioning throughout and beautiful casement windows.
Rowes Bay offers a unique beachside lifestyle and is just minutes from the city. Rarely do you get the opportunity to purchase in this highly sought after suburb, don't miss your chance to secure your dream home!
- Impressive three bedroom highset home in Rowes Bay
- Oversized master bedroom with a stunning ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Spacious open plan living and dining areas
- Central kitchen with stone bench tops, quality Miele appliances including induction cooktop and dishwasher plus plumbing for your fridge
- Family bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Large undercover entertaining area under the home making it the perfect spot to relax or entertain family and friends
- Fully fenced and irrigated 809sqm allotment
- Secure undercover car accommodation plus ample of storage space under the home
- The beach, wide open parklands and bike pathways connecting you to The Strand and Pallarenda all at the end of your street
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rowes Bay, QLD 4810 priced between $210,000 and $390,000