13 Dudson Close Mount Eliza 3930 VIC
Replicating all the grace of the Victorian era with superb contemporary appointments to indulge modern comforts, this immaculately modernised four-bedroom home with championship-size tennis court packages a life of privilege with timeless elegance and seemingly endless living space. Enjoying stunning tranquility on two-thirds of an acre, with gardens, the home has a sense of grandeur with a series of four living and dining areas surrounding an exquisite provincial kitchen flaunting an expansive granite island and high-quality Belling oven, while glass doors open to a large alfresco deck or a delightful breakfast courtyard. In the eastern wing, the epic master suite continues the regal theme with large bay windows, huge walk-in robe and a grand spa-bath ensuite with vintage-style timber vanity, which is also featured in the family bathroom of this exceptional showpiece home.
- Stunning Victorian-style home on 2/3 acre
- Brilliant sparkling refurbished interior
- Champtionship-size mod-grass tennis court
- Sunken formal lounge with open fireplace
- Open-plan family living & dining
- Deluxe rumpus room opening to alfresco deck
- Exquisite provincial kitchen with granite counters
- Belling freestanding oven & Asko dishwasher
- Master suite with huge robe & spa ensuite
- Family bathroom with vintage-style timber vanity
- Zoned ducted heating, split aircons & ceiling fans
- Wisteria-laced alfresco courtyard
- 2 rainwater tanks & garden shed
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Quiet court 1.2km to Mt Eliza North Primary
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000