13 Crichton Street Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
CRICHTON STREET….MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!13 Crichton Street, Yeerongpilly
Entering the main house at ground level you find all of your living, dinning and bedrooms on one level - a perfect layout for family living and ideal for downsizers as you can do all your living without worrying about stairs. If needed, you can even drive right up to the front door, which is perfect for unloading the groceries and provides easy entry into the house. However, there is so much more to this property. Go downstairs to the large entertainment space, complete with bar. This area could be utilised as a media room, rumpus, teenagers retreat, pool room or guest bedroom with a bathroom also on this level. Or walk out the back door to your own separate Granny Flat….and Granny….or Dad or Mum or the visitors or the kids will just love it here! Complete with kitchenette and bathroom this could be your own home away from home and the perfect retreat or income producing addition to the home - rent out, or convert to a home office or art studio, whatever your needs, you are sure to find them here.
The main part of the home has a lovely feel with hardwood timber floors throughout; open fireplace which creates the hub of the home; bedrooms all with built-ins; modern kitchen with Ilve 6 burner gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage and bench space; pass through window connecting the outside to the inside; large undercover entertaining with built-in BBQ which I am sure will be the place for many parties and gatherings and an endless amount of storage that can be converted to a cellar and workshops.
Yeerongpilly is ideally located offering easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of QLD; and walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High Schools, tennis courts, parks, train and bus, Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD.
Outstanding features of 13 Crichton Street Yeerongpilly at a glance:
- Elevated 648sqm block with views to Mt Cootha
- Located in a tree lined street full of character homes on large blocks
- 4 bedrooms all on one level with all the main living of the home
- Gourmet kitchen with 6 burner ilve gas cooking, granite benchtops, ample cupboards and preparation space
- Lower level has a built-in bar, large rumpus and bathroom, plus lots of storage that could convert to a cellar amongst other things
- Pass through window connects kitchen to the covered outdoor entertaining with a real retro feel
- Separate Granny flat with kitchenette and bathroom
- In ground swimming pool
- Split system air-conditioning
- Open fire place
- Freshly painted internally & touch ups outside
- Within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & shops
- Just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to UQ
- Walking distance Yeronga Primary & High School, tennis courts, Yeronga Park Swimming Pool, parks, train & bus
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yeerongpilly, QLD 4105 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000