13/13 Pine Street Buderim QLD 4556
Stylish Townhouse, Premium Location13/13 Pine Street, Buderim
This renovated townhouse has soaring vaulted ceilings giving the open plan dining and living an impressive sense of space. The modern kitchen provides long bench-tops and ample cupboard space along with skylight. Two bedrooms with ceiling fans and a fully tiled bathroom with skylight make the upstairs a very inviting space.
Outside is an easy care, low maintenance entertaining area which enjoys privacy and breezes. The well maintained Pine Terrace complex offers low body corporate fees and high rental demand so we expect this villa will not last.
Perfect for the retiree, downsizer, investor for first-time home buyer. Embrace the lifestyle or invest for the future as prices are set to increase strongly in years to come.
Call to arrange a private inspection or come along to an open home.
- Prized 'on top' location, tree lined street with beautiful homes
- Light-filled open plan living/dining with vaulted ceilings
- Bright airy modern kitchen
- Two generous bedrooms with ceilings fans
- Beautifully appointed, stylish bathroom plus powder room downstairs
- Single lock-up garage with storage/laundry area
- Affordable body corporate fees, tenanted on a periodic lease
- Walking distance to Buderim village and all amenities
- Check out the 3D virtual tour
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Buderim, QLD 4556 priced between $250,000 and $460,000