12A Rockett Vale Padbury WA 6025
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE!12A Rockett Vale, Padbury
This freshly painted easy care gem boasts no common walls (on the main dwelling), 2 livings areas, reverse cycle air conditioning and a large outdoor entertaining area.
Ideally located, the property is within easy walking distance to Padbury Village Shopping Centre (which includes an IGA), Medical Centre, South Padbury and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools and only a short bike ride to Duncraig Senior High School.
Further features of the property consist of:
- 3 bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 have BIRs
- Spacious bathroom (with a separate shower and bath)
- Separate WC
- Renovated open plan kitchen with a double sink, dishwasher, pantry, fridge and microwave recess and a breakfast bar all with an outlook to the outdoor entertaining area
- 2 living areas
- Separate dining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Gas bayonet
- Security screens on all doors
- Large outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof great for entertaining
- Easy care front and back yards
- Additional fenced off yard perfect for a veggie patch
- 2 garden sheds for additional storage
- Block size: 450sqm (approx.)
- Year built: 1988 (approx.)
All of this located only a short drive to the freeway, Greenwood train station, Hillarys Marina, Whitfords Shopping Centre and the beach.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil - Padbury's # 1 Selling Representative (9 years in a row).
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $270,000 and $490,000