128 King Street Caboolture QLD 4510
LOOKING TO BUILD TOWNHOUSES OR DUPLEXES128 King Street, Caboolture
The Caboolture West Local Plan is now ready for state review. If approved, 70,000 people would eventually live in the corridor and $9.5 billion would be injected into the region's economy.
This site provides a perfect opportunity for development in a major growth area of the Moreton Bay region.
* 2,150mÂ²* Residential B development opportunity
* Main road frontage
* Designated major growth area of Moreton Bay
* Walking distance to public transport and shopping centre's including Coles, Woolworths and specialty shops
* 50 minutes to Brisbane and 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast
* Easy access to the Bruce Hwy both North and South bound.
With the Sunshine Coast just to the north and Brisbane to its south, Caboolture's quiet dairy farms and forests have given way to hectares of housing in this booming region. Businesses have been quick to capitalize on the area's growth with homemaker centres, a mega hardware store and shopping centres taking up prime locations in Caboolture's outer suburbs
Contact Matthew Thomson 0434 361 426
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Caboolture, QLD 4510 priced between $320,000 and $590,000