128 Gibson Avenue Padbury WA 6025
Perfectly Located in Padbury128 Gibson Avenue, Padbury
Situated on an elevated block this light, airy home includes 2 living areas with a great open floor plan and rear undercover alfresco entertaining area.
Master bedroom overlooks the back garden. All 3 bedrooms have built in robes and neutral decor throughout the home would suit anyone.
Newly renovated kitchen, large log fire and gas bayonet keep this home warm and cosy in winter and fully ducted air-conditioning throughout cools in summer. Double remote garage with handy drive through access to back garden and 2 sheds offer plenty of secure parking, storage and access for cars, boats and trailers.
Perfectly located metres away from the popular Gibson Park and close to local shops, schools, transport, train station and freeway access, Craigie Leisure Centre, Whitfords Shopping Centre, Hillarys Marina and 5 minutes from the beach what more could you want!
Enquire today about this appealing home.
Features of the home comprise of:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- 1 bathroom (with separate shower and bath)
- Separate WC
- 2 living areas
- Open plan lounge, dining, kitchen and family rooms
- Ducted air conditioning (Evaporative)
- Gas bayonet in living room
- Wood heater
- Fully insulated
- 2 garden sheds for additional storage
- Secure 2 car garage with drive through access to the backyard
- Large, secure, easy care, back garden ideal for kids or pets
- Fully reticulated
- Pergola/outdoor entertaining area
- Security screens on external doors
- Light coloured exterior brick
- Year built: 1985
- Land size 698 sqm
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbath,formal lounge,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,renovated,renovated kitchen,separate dining room,garden,pet friendly,shower facilities,security lights,security windows,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transpor
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $370,000 and $680,000