128 Boswell Terrace Manly QLD 4179
Blue Chip Manly Property - Perfect Location - Character & Potential128 Boswell Terrace, Manly
Are you ticking off your boxes???
Call Margaret now to arrange your time to view during week and/or visit our open home on Saturday 2:00-2:30pm ... be quick as not much time until auction ... can be sold prior ... these sellers have bought elsewhere so don't miss out!!
Superbly positioned in a quiet wide Manly Terrace just around the corner from the waterfront ... absolutely perfect location ... beautifully quiet and walk to everything ... weekend markets, cafes & restaurants, Manly pool, Manly State School and train station for Brisbane CBD ... and we have the largest marinas in the southern hemisphere ... living in Manly is all about quality lifestyle!!
* Built approx 1920 Queensland character home
* lead light front door & timber features
* wrap around verandas overlooking gardens
* polished timber floors, VJ walls and high ceilings
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins upstairs and main bathroom
* air conditioned master bedroom
* master has en-suite, his robe and her walk-in/dressing room
* original kitchen, dining and living area across the back
* brand new butler's pantry opening from kitchen to side veranda
Full height downstairs including:-
* spacious 2nd living/family rumpus with kitchen downstairs
* downstairs living opens to wrap around patio and garden deck
* original laundry room and huge storage areas underneath house
* 4 car/vehicle secure parking with panelift door entry
* 4 metre x 5 metre workshed for the man about-the-house
* wide frontage 713m2 land with extra double gate side access
* 2 x rainwater tanks
Come & Explore & Discover ... it is the ONLY ONE OF A KIND AVAILABLE in this HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Manly, QLD 4179 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000