128/392 Marine Parade Labrador QLD 4215
IMMENSE STYLE! A HUGE TERRACE AND BROADWATER OUTLOOK128/392 Marine Parade, Labrador
This is the perfect home or weekender perhaps even holiday rental with features that include:
* Two Bedrooms - master with en suite
* Two Shower rooms
* Spacious tiled and air conditioned living area
* Fully tiled, partly undercover private terrace with fantastic views overlooking the Broadwater
* Secure basement parking. 1 allocated space
* Excellent resort facilities include, tropical landscaped gardens throughout the resort, lagoon pool, BBQ area, Gym, games room
* Ideal as the family holiday unit or weekender on the coast
* Alternatively permanent rental through the on-site managers would achieve around $380 per week
* Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
* Ceiling fans and air conditioning
* Ideally located on ground floor with NE aspect
* Friendly onsite managers continue to maintain high occupancy throughout the year with both holiday and permanent occupants so the choice is yours.
* Ideal location with the stunning Broadwater, restaurants, cafes and transport all at your doorstep.
Our owners' circumstances have changed and they're reluctantly letting go of their beloved home - their loss could be your gain! This fantastic opportunity allows you to own a spacious, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with stunning outlook to the Broadwater. It presents beautifully and you won't need to do anything but sit back and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle afforded by Sandcastles.
Enjoy great returns, with a steady stream of holiday makers keen to book their Gold Coast family holiday, staying in such a central location, close to all the Gold Coast has to offer. The 5* resort facilities have holiday makers coming back year after year and think of 'Sandcastles on the Broadwater' as their home away from home. Keep your investment in the holiday let pool and use it for yourself when you need a break!
RESORT FEATURES INCLUDE:
(Why people want to holiday at Sandcastles on the Broadwater!)
• Beautiful heated (winter) outdoor swimming pool, heated spa
• Large covered BBQ Area next to the pool
• Business Centre, Wi-Fi Internet
• On-site security underground parking, visitor parking
• Games Room plus childrens' play area
• Well-equipped gymnasium
• Tour Desk - Gold Coast attractions so close by!
• Excellent onsite management
• Stunning tropical gardens - immaculately kept
• For more information go to http://sandcastles.com.au/
• An ideal base for holidaying on the Gold Coast
• The beautiful Broadwater is right on your doorstep - views, fishing, swimming, pelican feeding, boating
• 12 minutes to Surfers Paradise and it's night markets, beach, nightlife and attractions
• 12 minutes to SeaWorld and the Spit
• 13 minutes to Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild & The Australian Outback Spectacular
• 18 minutes to Dream World
• Within easy reach of numerous international standard golf courses
• 35 minutes to Coolangatta Airport & 55 minutes to Brisbane Airport
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Labrador, QLD 4215 priced between $250,000 and $470,000