127 Apple Gum Road Kyogle NSW 2474
RURAL CHANGE127 Apple Gum Road, Kyogle
* This country style brick and colorbond home is designed for the family.
* A large open plan kitchen, dining and living room opens onto front and back veranda's that catch the summer breezes
* Adjoining the family room is a separate living/media room that can be closed off with double doors
* A spacious main bedroom opens onto the front veranda and is featured with a walk-in robe, en-suite, ceiling fan and air conditioning
* The 3 remaining bedrooms all have built-in cupboards and ceiling fans.
* A 5th bedroom/office would suit the home based business
* The main bathroom is centrally located and has a separate bath and shower
* A 4 bay carport at the end of the home also doubles as a great area for family gatherings
* The separate lock up colorbond shed has a full concrete floor and power connected great for the tinker
* Water is supplied by 3 rain water tanks and a spring fed dam for stock
* The property is suitable for a few cows or horses with rolling hill to a nice little flat
* Others features include: 3 KVA solar back to grid, air conditioned living room, hardwood timber floors in the living area and North/East views
* Located only 15 minutes from Kyogle gives lifestyle with convenience
Rural View, Brick & Colorbond, Horses, Cows
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kyogle, NSW 2474 priced between $310,000 and $570,000