12/53 Princess Street Taringa QLD 4068
3 bedroom hillside living with city glimpses12/53 Princess Street, Taringa
Surrounded by private trees and gardens, this apartment has a north facing aspect, set away from the street.
With dual street access, onsite pool and BBQ facilities, in a boutique block of just 12 apartments it has the feeling of being on its own.
A short drive from renowned Indooroopilly & Toowong Shopping centres, Indooroopilly State High School and various local prestigious schools its no wonder this wont last long on the market, only a short stroll down the hill to Taringa Train Station and City Buses for transport into the CBD, schools, university and shopping centres.
* Huge internal 118sqm of living with a beautiful open plan kitchen stepping out onto the huge wrap around balcony.
* Expansive dining and living area with plenty of room for a young family, or a couple wishing to downsize into a private, central location with city views.
* 3 generous size bedrooms situated toward the rear of the apartment each with their own built in.
* 2 bathrooms including 1 ensuite, with quality inclusions including, vanities, basins and a full mirror storage unit in the ensuite.
* For anyone who loves a peaceful outlook and city glimpses, this unit houses a large wrap around entertainer's balcony with room for the BBQ and dining; this top floor position allows nothing but peace and quiet.
* A spacious single car lock up garage below also allows additional locked storage space and a unique workshop area with shelving for those extra hobbies.
Close proximity to:
* 100m to bus stop with direct bus routes to UQ (10 minutes).
* Walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre 1.2 kms
* School Catchment Area to Ironside State School (Queensland's highest regarded State Primary School).
If you are looking for a spacious apartment that allows direct city views and a natural outlook with complete privacy, then this is something you're going to want to see!
Book your inspection now with Stefanie on the details below.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Taringa, QLD 4068 priced between $360,000 and $660,000