12/49 Broome Street Nedlands WA 6009
DOWNSIZE IN STYLE & LUXURY12/49 Broome Street, Nedlands
PRICE GUIDE: Mid $700,000s
This fully renovated villa is simply stunning. A recent, premium quality refurbishment has transformed this single level home into a beautiful, tranquil escape. No expense was spared during the transformation, and the result is breathtaking. Ideal for downsizers and professionals, this home is conveniently located close to public transport, parks, shops and local restaurants.
Located within a small complex of just 15 homes, this luxuriously appointed villa is arguably the pick of the group. Standing alone and with its own driveway, your privacy and independence is assured.
Accommodation includes two bedrooms (one king and one queen), a study, a bathroom with a shower and WC, open plan kitchen, family, meals area, concealed laundry/scullery, double garage and two courtyards.
A huge, open plan family, meals and kitchen area is the focal point of the home. The kitchen features long, white stone bench tops, abundant storage, stainless steel Ilve oven and cooktop, De Dietrich dishwasher and soft close drawers. At the end of the kitchen is a cleverly concealed scullery and laundry.
The resort style bathroom features floor to ceiling travertine tiles, stone bench tops, custom made cabinetry and an oversized shower and a WC.
The master bedroom and second bedroom have built in wardrobes. A study is located off the second bedroom, which also has built in storage.
A secure double garage has plenty of room to park two cars, whilst also having generous built in storage. There is off street parking for an additional two cars.
* Fully repainted internally
* New timber flooring
* New carpet
* New LED lighting
* Newly installed Daikin reverse cycle ducted airconditioning
* Custom built cabinetry in kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms
* New white plantation shutters
* New hot water system
* Stone bench tops and glass splashbacks
* Ilve oven and cook top
* De Dietrich dishwasher
* Franke sink and Nobilli and Oliveri tapware
* Bathroom accessories from Roger Seller
* Newly paved driveway and courtyards
* New perimeter fencing and retaining walls
* New privacy screens in courtyards
* New wrought iron security gate to courtyard
* Newly planted gardens
* New soakwells
* New exterior awning blinds (x2)
* Secure double garage with built in storage
* Recently rendered exterior walls
* Extended roof line
* New guttering
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nedlands, WA 6009 priced between $490,000 and $910,000