12/40 Tryon Street Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
Wow! Ground Floor Apartment with Private Courtyard! Walk To Garden City!12/40 Tryon Street, Upper Mount Gravatt
Address: 12/40 Tryon Street, Upper Mount Gravatt
Price: $425,000 +
Contact: Thomas Lee
Mobile: 0448 988 988
Don't want to climb stairs? Something close to Garden City? Here is the perfect one for you! Absolutely no stairs to climb!
Located in a quiet street, This lovely unit is on the ground level with your own backyard. ----- It just like a townhouse.
Offers absolute convenience. It also features:
- 127 m2 (Apartment + Courtyard)
- High ceiling living throughout (2.5 metres)
- 2 Veranda/Deck with 2 access to the unit
- Good size 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms (with ensuite)
- Dedicated lockup garage with remote control
- Short walk to Garden City Westfield & The Village Shops
- Spacious open plan living with air conditioning
- 5 minute drive from QEII Hospital & Griffith Uni Nathan Campus
- Only 15 minutes' drive to Brisbane's CBD
Set amongst landscaped gardens, cared for by the onsite manager, this welcoming and peaceful apartment is perfect for people who don't want to climb stairs. It will definitely attract smart investors....
This lovely ground floor apartment is not available very often. BE QUICK for this one!
Sound like the one you are looking for? Contact the agent for a private inspection. Or simply come to the Open Home.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained about this property, it does not constitute any warranty or representation by the vendor or agent. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. All interested parties must solely rely on their own inspections, enquiries and searches with all relevant authorities.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122 priced between $290,000 and $530,000