1/24 Clovelly Road Hornsby 2077 NSW
SOLD BY SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011
In a private garden oasis of 963sqm, this tranquil family home presents spacious light filled interiors, an easy indoor/outdoor flow, and sensational alfresco entertaining. Enjoy the serene setting within footsteps to nature reserves yet conveniently located near Hornsby South Primary School, a walk or short bus trip to Westfield and the railway station.
- Beautifully presented brick home immaculate throughout
- Northerly aspect, dappled sunlight all year round
- Bright open plan kitchen/dining flows to outdoors
- Caesarstone bench-tops and quality appliances
- Spacious living room with slow combustion fireplace
- 4 generous bedrooms, master with modern en-suite
- Cathedral ceilings and timber-style flooring
- Alfresco entertaining, leafy views, exceptional privacy
- Child friendly garden, level lawns, sandpit
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double carport, excellent storage, garden shed
- Whisper quiet cul-de-sac location
Strata levies - $523.35
Council rates - $357.10
Water rates - $168.38
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000