123 Victor Road Dee Why 2099 NSW
SOLD BY CRANSTON SCHWARZ - 0413 142 222
Stunning Panoramic Ocean Views, The Ultimate Family Entertainer
This beautifully positioned family home located on the Dee Why/Narraweena border, offers spectacular never to be built out ocean and district views over Dee Why Beach and Lagoon. Situated in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac and set over two levels, the home presents 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas. Features include:
* Two large lounge rooms capturing ocean views with polished floorboards and high ceilings
* Spacious dining area with ocean views
* Enjoy the fantastic view as you cook from the modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry offering plenty of storage
* Ultimate master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom and huge windows showcasing spectacular ocean views
* Three large bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes. Enjoy the afternoon sun from the front bedrooms
* Stunning main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Enjoy entertaining or watch the sunrise from the two east facing decks with superb ocean views
* Downstairs accommodation is perfect for a teenager’s retreat, in-law accommodation or a possible second income and offers a good sized bedroom, spacious and large living room with ocean views plus a separate bathroom and laundry
* Large automatic garage with plenty of storage or the potential of being a home theatre/media room
* Private and great sized leafy backyard with plenty of space for the family to run around and enjoy or to potentially build a granny flat (STCA)
In an ideal private position, this home is quite the surprise and is perfect for the whole family. Only minutes to express city transport and local shops as well as being just over 1km to Dee Why Beach and 5km to the new Northern Beaches hospital. This home really does offer the whole package; an inspection is a must to really appreciate the space, aspect and views.
Council: approx $493 p/q
Water: approx $275 p/q
Land size: approx 588 sqm
Rental Potential: $1,200-$1,250 per week
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000